Albany Chartered Accountants Limited provides a comprehensive chartered accountancy service in a friendly, relaxed and informal atmosphere.
Accountancy can be intimidating to many people in business. At Albany Chartered Accountants Limited, the staff endeavour to bring understanding to accountancy matters and provide valuable insight to the client business.
The directors of the firm, Stewart Kerr and Rod Clarke, each have over 25 years chartered accountancy experience and render a wide variety of general accounting services with friendly and relaxed professionalism.
Stewart and Rod are well assisted by their extremely competent staff. All members of the firm are very friendly and approachable.
The firm specialises in the accounting needs of small to medium sized businesses and adopts an informal and relaxed approach when dealing with its clients and their concerns.
How we can help
Albany Chartered Accountants Limited can provide advice and assistance on all aspects of business establishment and on-going management.
This includes both accountancy and taxation functions. Albany Chartered Accountants Limited has a passion for chartered accountancy work and the staff enjoy the working relationship that develops with all its clients. Whether the client is new or long standing, the firm will apply its ethos of enthusiasm and friendly communication to meet the client needs. The firm's mission statement says it all:
"We take professional pride in providing understandable accounting assistance and taxation advice. We will work together for your business success."
Level 1, 15 Mercari Way, Albany, with ample parking facilities outside.
Albany Chartered Accountants Limited offers a variety of accounting and taxation services to it's clients. Some services are specifically tailored to an individual client's needs. The usual services offered include:
- • Purchase & sale of businesses
- • Company formations
- • Annual compliance work, financial statements and income tax returns
- • Secretarial work for companies & trusts
- • Cash flow & budget documentation
- • Processing GST, PAYE, FBT and WHTax returns
- • Processing debtors for clients (invoices and statements)
- • Advice on business entities: sole trader, partnership, trust and company structure.
- • Software consultation & implementation.
Types of Clients
The current nature of work undertaken includes:
- • Domestic & commercial rental properties
- • Livestock & crop farming
- • Investment portfolios (property & shares)
- • Professional & trade practices
- • Importers/exporters
- • Overseas residents
- • Estates & trusts
- • Retail & service entities.